Gili Islands is a group of small islands located in North Lombok. These islands offer beautiful white sandy beaches and amazing underwater marine life. The Gili islands consit of Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. You can reach the island with a high-speed boat from Lombok or a fast boat from Bali.
Fast Boat to Gili Islands from Bali is operating daily from Padang Bai, Sanur, and Serangan. You can choose to leave from these three main harbors for the fast boat in Bali. if you stay in south Bali, you can book on the boat from Sanur or Serangan. Meanwhile, if you stay in the North Bali areas, you can book on the boat from Padang Bai.
A fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the best choice for traveling from Bali. These boat transfers will go directly to Gili Air, Meno, and Gili Trawangan. It will spend 1 1/2 hours from Padang Bai and 2 1/2 hours from Sanur or Serangan.
Speed boat to Gili from Lombok is also the best way to reach Gili islands. The speedboat departs every day from Teluk Nare harbor. There are also some fast boats to Gili Islands from Bangsal. The estimated travel time of a speed boat from Lombok to Gili Islands is approximately 10 minutes.
Recommended Boat Transfers from Bali to Gili Islands
For those who want to travel to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air, you can book on a fast boat to Gili Air. The fast boat Bali to Gili are all departs in the morning. However, some are scheduled in the afternoon.
Below is the best fast boat to Gili Islands from Bali:
- Lombok Fast Boat from Bali to Gili Islands and Lombok. The boat offers daily departure with two schedules every day. It takes approximately 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili Islands from Padang Bai.
- Gili Gili Fast Boat is the most comfortable fast boat in Bali to Gili. The boat departs daily from Padang Bai and will go directly to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air. Gili Gili departs in the morning at 09.00 am from Padang Bai harbor. It will take 1 1/2 hours to get to Gili Trawangan.
- Bali Eka Jaya fast boat is a large space of fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Islands. The boat also offers a daily departure from Serangan and Nusa Penida to Gili. Eka Jaya has a capacity of 200 passengers, there are more than two boats running at the moment.
- Scoot Fast Cruises fast boat is a bot that departs from Sanur to Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air. This is the only boat transfer from Sanur to Gili Islands. Scoot fast cruise will also depart from Nusa Lembongan. They have a daily schedule at 10.30 am from Junggut Batu harbor, Lembongan.
- BlueWater Express is a comfortable boat transfer from Bali to Gili and Lombok. This hight speed boat to Gili Trawangan is one of the longest-running boats to Gili Islands. BlueWater boat offers a daily trip with a departure time at 08.00 am from Serangan.
The above boat trips to Gili are our most recommended to book. For online booking, see the prices, and schedules, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Islands from the Bali page. There you can also find some other boats to book.