Komodo National Park is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. The National perk is famous for the place where the Komodo dragons are inhabitants. There are over 2000 species of Komodo Dragons. Our 3 best tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo will accommodate your great visit to Komodo National Park.
Most Tours to see Komodo dragons are private services, especially from Labuan Bajo. You can do the tour from Bali, Lombok, and Labuan Bajo. If you do a Komodo tour from Lombok, you will be on a shared Phinisi boat.
We have accommodated all the best tours to Komodo National Park such as full-day tours and live boards. Our professional tour guides are ready to give you great service. Make your Komodo tour bookings in advance to get a great space.
Our 3 Best Tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo
Tours to Komodo island have never been easier. There are a lot of ways you need to prepare before you do the trip, such as physically. Komodo National Park is hot and dry, you are not advised to smoke during the tour.
Besides the tours to Komodo from Labuan Bajo, you can also do private tours to Komodo from Bali. There are several private tours you can book from Bali such as a 4-day private tour package.
Below are the 3 best tour packages for Komodo National Park:
- Full-Day Speedboat tour Package. The tour package is perfect if you don’t have enough time on your vacation in Labuan Bajo. You will visit 6 places in Komodo National Park.
- 2 Days 1 Night Private Komodo Tour from Labuan Bajo. The tour will use a Phinisi boat and you will go on private service.
- 3 Days and 2 Nights Komodo Island Tour Package. The tour package is served in private and shared.
If you expect to do tours to Komodo from Lombok, you can join us for 4 days and 3 nights trip. The tour package will be scheduled 3 times a week.
Recommended Places to Visit on your Komodo Tour
Besides the Komodo Dragons, you can also enjoy spectacular views, beaches, and great underwater marine life. Komodo National Park is famous for its world-class dive sites. There are more than 20 dive sites you can visit in the National park.
The number of places to visit depends on the Komodo island tour packages you book. You can visit 3 to 12 places in one go Komodo tour.
Below are the recommended places you can visit:
- Manjarite Island is an island where you can enjoy snorkeling on great underwater marine life. Enjoy the untouched coral reef and a variety of fish.
- Rinca Island is the island where over 1000 Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. Trek to find Komodo and enjoy spectacular views of the island.
- Kalong Island is a mangrove island. there you can enjoy the sunset while watching the bats flying over the island.
- Komodo Island is the place where over 2000 Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. You can trek to find the Komodo dragons on the island.
- Pink Sandy Beach is located in the North of Komodo Island. It is the most popular beach to spend your day on. Enjoy snorkeling, swimming, lounge on a pink sand beach, and hiking to the small hill on the sides of the beach.
- Gili Lawa offers spectacular views and great underwater life. You can hike for a great view of the island and its sister island Gili Lawar Laut.
- Padar Island is an island in Komodo National Park. This island is one of the 3 largest islands in Komodo National Park. Enjoy hiking for spectacular views and great island formations.
- Manta Point and Taka Makasar. Manta Point is a place where you can enjoy snorkeling with schools of Manta Rays. While Takla Makasar is a white sand bar, enjoy beach walking and snorkeling.
Enjoy your Komodo holiday.